Cala Sant Vicent: a remote beach in the north
Until the 60s, one could only reach Sant Vicent de Sa Cala by sea or by a tricky path that started in Sant Joan and wound its way along the sa Mala Costa hills. This was a unique shield against progress, which largely delayed the tourist development of the area, which started with the building of a road. Therefore, going to Cala Sant Vicent allows us to discover one of the most authentic landscapes in Ibiza, where you can still see the old terraces used for crops and some excellent samples of traditional Ibizan architecture.
Go to Cala Sant Vicente if...
- You’re looking for a quiet beach with a marked family atmosphere.
- You love to listen to the sea while you’re reading or sunbathing.
- You like to lie down on the sand with your towel. There’s plenty of space in Cala Sant Vicent for that.
- If you’d rather relax on a sun lounger: there’s a service to rent sun loungers and sun umbrellas.
- You’re travelling with kids: Cala Sant Vicent is ideal for kids to play.
- If you like views: from the beach, you can see the outline of Tagomago island.
- You’d like to try Ibiza’s traditional fish dishes: you can eat delicious fish and rice dishes at Can Gat in Cala Sant Vicent.
How to get to Cala Sant Vicent?
The best way to get to Cala Sant Vicent is by private car. This beautiful beach is less than 13 Km from Hotel Ánfora and only a 20 minute drive if you take the road by Sant Carles de Peralta. This beautiful beach is less than 13 Km from Hotel Ánfora and only a 20 minute drive if you take the road by Sant Carles de Peralta. If you’d like to explore the north of Ibiza, don’t miss the route around the north posted on our blog. Another option to get to Cala Sant Vicent from Hotel Ánfora is to take the L16C bus that joins Santa Eulària des Riu with Cala Sant Vicent from May to October and stops at Las Dalias, Sant Carlos and Es Figueral.
Do you feel like a massage to relieve you from the tension of your work? Know the wellness services of the Hotel Ánfora and book your treatment.
Start your holidays completely relaxed…