The best massages to ease the tension
Each person builds up muscle tension in different parts of the body depending on our personality and job. Our neck, shoulders and lower back are especially prone to aches because of stress and worries. If you’re suffering from this, we recommend one of these massages given by our therapist:
- Relaxing Massage on back, neck and shoulders (50 minutes) or on the entire body (90 minutes).
- Deep Massage on back, neck and shoulders (50 minutes) or on the entire body (90 minutes).
- Massage for Pregnant Women, especially designed to ease the tension that builds in the back. Available in sessions of 60 or 90 minutes.
- Balinese Massage where the therapist applies pressure with her thumbs and hands to activate the blood circulation and ease muscle tension.
The best massages to relax
There are many occasions when we simply fancy a massage to treat ourselves to a special moment. Simply spoil ourselves. For these moments, our list of massages at our hotel in Ibiza with wellness service includes the following options:
- Thai Massage: a session of traditional Thai massage that lasts 90 minutes and is done on a futon with comfortable clothes and no oils.
- Lomi Massage: based on Polynesian massage techniques. You can choose between a 60-minute or 90-minute session.
Other therapies available at Hotel Ánfora Ibiza
Apart from the massages, our list of wellness proposals also includes special therapies: reflexology, chiropractic and craniosacral.
5 Tips for the best massage
- Don’t eat a large meal at least one hour before the massage, as it’s not advisable to have certain massages with a full belly.
- Get ready for your appointment with our specialist at least 30 minutes before the treatment so that you will arrive at the massage room calmly and ready to relax.
- Leave any bracelets, necklaces, watches, rings and earrings in your room, as some massages are on hands, ears and neck.
- Leave your mobile phone behind. Remember: this is a time to relax so don’t let anything distract you.
- Don’t allow your worries or stress to enter the massage room. You’re on holiday... Close your eyes and focus on the background music and the massage at the hands of our professional therapist.
All pictures: © Pixabay
Haven’t yet booked a room for your holidays in Ibiza?
Read this post about our news and book a room or suite today. We’re looking forward to seeing you!