Why will you like it?
- In the windless days on the east coast, the sea becomes a natural pool of transparent waters. Take your swimming goggles if you like chasing after the fish!
- A great part of its surroundings are construction free and covered by pine and savine forest. From the seaside, you can enjoy the view of Tagomago and Es Canar Islets (to the north and south of the beach respectively).
- If you like walking, you can explore the next beach, Cala Llenya, less than a 20 minute stroll away.
- You’ll listen to the waves (with no background music).
- You’ll find several beach bars, so you can choose the one that better suits your style: Atzaró Beach and Aiyana for sophisticated Mediterranean food, Atzaró Chiringuito, with more informal options; and Can Colomaret, the typical basic beach bar where you can taste, for instance, a typical local salad and grilled squid.
- If you’re a naturist, the middle sector of the beach is traditionally frequented by nudists. In any case, you can forget the swimming costume in virtually every beach in Ibiza, since this practice is not forbidden.
How to get there?
Even though by car it would only take five minutes, we recommend that you go to Cala Nova on foot. From the Hotel Anfora, it’ll take you only 15 minutes if you follow the coast line through an almost fully paved way. Another option is taking bus nº L24 y L18B, that run every 20 or 40 minutes.
Location: Cala Nova on the map
Have you booked the hotel for your holiday in Ibiza? Discover the Hotel Anfora’s rooms and suites, check our availability and book your stay in the white island now.