In a few days, the entire Hotel Ánfora team will be enjoying its own well-earned holidays and recharging batteries to get ready for next season. But of course this doesn’t mean you can’t book whenever you wish. In fact you can already get our best rate for our hotel rooms in Ibiza 2023: 20% discounts plus extra benefits if you book directly on our website. Get your favourite room or suite at our limited special rate and also get late check-out until 2 p.m., a welcome gift and private parking (subject to availability).
Summer 2022 at Hotel Ánfora: titbits and anecdotes
Welcome, Welkom, Bienvenidos, Ben arrivato!
Since we opened our doors late April, we’ve heard greetings in at least ten languages. We’re proud to be a hotel with a cosmopolitan accent that brings together guests from all over the world and makes everyone feel welcome and at ease. This summer, the nationalities with most bookings were British and Dutch, followed by Spanish, Belgian, German, French, Italian, Swiss and American. We thank you all for choosing Hotel Ánfora and the holiday village of Es Canar for your holidays, especially Dutch and Belgian travellers whose love for Ibiza continues to grow every summer.
Hip hip hooray for the newlyweds!
This season, there was loads of love floating in the air. From newlyweds and their friends and families. We have been delighted to host a dozen small groups who came over to Ibiza to celebrate a very special day. We have fantastic memories of them all and we’re over the moon to have been part of their happiness. If you’re also preparing your wedding in Ibiza for 2023 or 2024 and you’re organising accommodation for your guests or your own, don’t hesitate in contacting our booking team. We’ll be delighted to help you with any enquiries and requests!
An arty summer
Summer is a great time to drink in Ibiza’s creative spirit. This is why, for the second year in a row, we hosted a series of paint and sculpture exhibitions that have brightened our walls in the reception area and lounge bar from July to October, including the work by Josefina Torres, Sarah Main, Patricia Boned and Philip Stanton, Tristán Belenguer, Juan Carlos Tur and T. Diary.
Other titbits and anecdotes from this summer 2023
- Once again we welcomed at our hotel our friend José Enrique Sánchez, former football player who played for Villareal CF, Newcastle United FC and Liverpool FC.
- We installed a vertical garden by the pool bar and it was quite the challenge keeping its vibrant splendour all summer. We hope you got to see it when it was at its best!
- This summer, we gave our cocktail menu some extra love and care with colourful, surprising mixes. We’re bet one of them became your favourite drink this summer...
- On Mondays and Thursdays you were able to salute the sun with our free yoga lessons by the pool. Tuesdays and Fridays were reserved for Pilates.
- In July we put on our creative hat with the free and fun “art painting” workshop that combined self-awareness, creativity, coaching and art-therapy techniques. And we put on our green hats too, with our free workshop on reusing plastic where we learnt how to give a second life to plastic bottles and other items.
Prepare your holidays in Ibiza 2023!
We look forward to seeing you next summer. And in the meantime, happy winter!
Pictures: © Alberto Paredes / Hotel Ánfora