The most romantic discount: ANF4LOVERS
For Valentine’s Day, give your partner a fabulous holiday in Ibiza with our most loving offer:
Book on our website your next holiday at Hotel Ánfora between 9th and 16th February, inclusive, and you will automatically get a 40% off the total as we’re adding our 20% Valentine’s Day discount to the 20% early bird discount. Also, on your arrival, you will receive a very romantic welcome gift that includes a bottle of cava and a fruit platter with chocolate. The offer code for this irresistible offer is ANF4LOVERS, but you don’t need to enter it as it will appear automatically on the booking form on our website. Easy, right? Don’t think twice: the best gift is the one that remains in our memories forever.
5 unknown spots in Ibiza to hide away from the crowds
There are many unique spots in Ibiza off the usual tourist routes. Most of these spots bring you closer to the island’s nature or its most distant past and they are often an amazing way to flee from the crowds and just relax. If this isn’t your first time on the island and you’d like to find out more about its hidden treasures, read about these unknown spots in Ibiza:
- The Moscarter lighthouse: near the Portinatx holiday village, this is the tallest lighthouse in the Balearic Islands. You can get there taking a pleasant walk along a hiking trail that passes by Portinatx.
- Trull de Ca n’Andreu: this excellent example of a traditional Ibizan house is on the outskirts of Sant Carles de Peralta, at the beginning of the road to Cala Llenya. Apart from its simple beauty, this functional house boasts its very own 18th century oil mill. Once you've seen it, walk to the Font de Peralta to see its 17th century fountain, irrigation ditch and public wash house.
- Es Cubells: this parish stands atop the cliffs of Es Cubells and is one of those spots that usually goes unnoticed by most summer tourists, but is quite well known by couples who are planning to get married on the island, as it has one of the most coveted churches for weddings in Ibiza. So if you’re thinking about getting married on the White Island, don’t miss this romantic spot.
- Pou d’es Lleó: the coastline around this small cove has several secluded spots where you can stretch out your towel and enjoy the beach without people. To get to these spots, you simply have to head northward along the coast. But remember to take sunscreen and a hat because you won’t be able to use a sunshade. On the other hand, this cove has two restaurants that serve the island’s traditional food: Pou des Lleó and Salvadó.
- Poblado de Balàfia: Declared Cultural Property, this group of seven rural houses is one of akind, as rural houses on the island were traditionally scattered across the land as independent, self-sufficient units.
Romantic surprises all summer long