Route to go shopping in Ibiza: La Marina quarter
On the lively streets and squares of La Marina quarter, in the city of Ibiza, you will find very interesting fashion proposals with Spanish and international designs. We recommend:
- Vicente Ganesha: one of the iconic shops in the city that is famous for its colourful selection of Indian materials and garments. (c/ de Guillem de Montgrí, 14)
- Beatrice San Francisco: here you will find Adlib creations by this Ibizan designer and by other independent designers. (Vara de Rey, 7)
- reVOLVER: you’ll like this if you’re looking for designers of cult clothing for men and women. (Bisbe Azara, 1)
- Elisa Pomar: this Ibizan silversmith makes modern designs inspired by Ibiza’s traditional jewellery. The perfect shop if you want a made in Ibiza souvenir for life. (c/ de Castella,1)
- Ad Libitum: if you’re looking for Adlib fashion, don’t forget to visit this shop full of white blouses, shirts, skirts, dresses in pure Ibizan style. (c/ Bisbe Cardona)
- Ho-La-La Vintage: just opposite the Portal de Ses Taules is this well-known shop in La Marina where celebrities like Kate Moss have rummaged through their clothes racks in search of unique vintage clothes. (Plaça de la Constitució, 12)
- Charo Ruiz: the collections of this well-known Ibizan designer are renewed every year on Ibiza’s Adlib fashion catwalk. The perfect choice if you want a unique creation by this designer.
Route to go shopping in Santa Gertrudis
This small village has a few shops and boutiques and several cafes and restaurants to take a break after your walk. Some of the recommended shops in Santa Gertrudis are:
- Es Cucons: on the church square you will find this quaint shop with a carefully selected assortment of clothes and home décor.
- Origins and Aguas Blancas Ibiza: these two shops on the pedestrian high street of Santa Gertrudis focus on eastern and Asian designs for their range of clothes and accessories.
- Baron Ibiza: also next to the church, this shop offers a stylish selection of men’s clothes.
- Sluiz: don’t miss the original and colourful home décor of this huge concept store that is only a few kilometres away from Santa Gertrudis.
- Galería También: if you love to find treasures on your trips, don’t miss the excellent selection of vases, lamps, furniture and vintage décor at this gallery on Calle Vénda de Parada, 20.
Route to go shopping in Ibiza’s street markets
In our previous posts on the street market of Punta Arabí and the street markets in Ibiza set up every day during the summer, we already gave you a few tips to plan a route to visit the main stalls on the island. But if you’d rather not stray far from Hotel Ánfora, the best street markets to visit during your holidays at our 4-star hotel with pool in Es Canar are: the market of Punta Arabí on Wednesdays, which you can walk to from the hotel; the street market of Cala Llenya on Sundays; and the street market of Las Dalias on Saturdays, and on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings depending on the summer month.
Hotel Ánfora: the best rest after a day out shopping
If you’d like to relax after a day out shopping in Ibiza, Hotel Ánfora has two swimming pools with Balinese beds and comfortable sun loungers as well as a wellness room with a list of massages and pharma-beauty treatments. And as the sun sets, you can enjoy a pleasant dinner on our restaurant terrace where three days a week we offer a selection of theme menus with Mexican, Ibizan and Asian dishes respectively.